A FEW ESSENTIALS FOR PUBLISHING IN OUR JOURNAL
Please ensure that all requirements on the following checklist have been met before submitting your article.
- Previous submission or publication:
Articles must not be currently before another journal for consideration. If your article was previously submitted to another journal, formal written evidence of the rejection or withdrawal of the article from the original place of submission is required. Articles must not be previously published in English. Previous publication in another language must be disclosed in the «Notes» field.
- Suggested formats of articles include the following:
Research Paper; Best Practices Paper; Literature Review; Book Reviews and Program Descriptions.
- Article Preparation:
An original article would normally consist of 7000-9000 words (including figures, tables and references). Articles should be written in Ukrainian. For foreign authors UK English and Russian are acceptable. If English is not your first language, please ask an English-speaking persons to proofread your article.
The Sections of the Paper
As a rule the journal-style scientific papers are divided into the following sections: Title, Authors and Affiliation, Abstract, Keywords/Keyword groups, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgments, and Literature Cited. And this is the system we will use too.
Citations in the text should follow the referencing style used by the American
Psychological Association (APA). References should be sorted
Please follow this checklist:
* Times New Roman font (size 12)
* Double-spacing throughout the document; paragraphs, justify.
* Double space (instead of indent) to designate a new paragraph or section
* Page numbers at the bottom center of each page
* Top, bottom, and side margins 2.5 cm
* Page that includes title, authors, their affiliations, their contact information, and the
topic of the submission
* Authors and affiliations repeated at the beginning of the body of the paper
* There is no limit of words or pages, but manuscripts too short or incomplete will be
- File type:
The submission file is in Word & PDF files format.
- Experts’ details:
You have identified two reviews (name, academic degree, academic status, position, place of employment or study, city/country, e-mail and expertise) in the subject of your article.
When all of the above requirements have been met, submit your article by e-mail: email@example.com.